Hacktivist for good. Obstructing the lines of communication for terrorists, sympathizers, fixers, facilitators, oppressive regimes and other general bad guys.
”Legs I have got, yet seldom do I walk; I backbite many, yet I never talk: In secret places mostly I seek to hide me, For he who feeds me never can abide me.”
- My Press Page
- Jester on Wikipedia Here
- Doug Simmons Article Here
- The Jester Dynamic: A Lesson in Asymmetric Unmanaged Cyber Warfare
- Meet a cyberSpec Ops Warrior
- Another interesting piece of objective research: Who is th3j35t3r?
- and there”s lots of other other interesting stuff here
SPOILER: Skip to 28mins 12secs where Major TJ O”Connor about sums up the Wikileaks hit.